You will now need to use the unique QR code on the poster below using the camera function on your smart phone before you enter
If you are a member or guest you will need to do the following upon entering:
1. Hold your smart phone camera up to the QR code which can be found on posters at entrance points and below. Simply hover the camera over the code as if you were going to take a photo of it.
2. Click the link that pops up on your screen and follow the prompts until you are checked in with the Service NSW app.
3. Proceed to the sign in terminals and show your phone confirmation to a staff member.
4. Members will still need to show their member cards, drivers license and guests will still need to show their drivers licence per sign in legislation.
5. Don't forget to check-out when you leave, which you can do from within the app.
If you don’t have a smartphone, don’t worry, our friendly staff will assist you to check in.
Thank you in advance for helping keep your community safe